Podcast: Build Your Network
Host: Travis Chappell
Title: Rory Stern | Psychology in Marketing
Rory F. Stern has been a best-kept secret working behind the scenes to help build, grow, and scale many successful online companies for the last 14 years. For the first 8 years, he worked mainly as a sophisticated jack of all trades plugging holes where his clients needed his services. Today, he manages a small boutique media buying team that specializes in multi-channel traffic. He is best known for creating ads that convert and being able to get a lot of policy challenged offers approved and running on Facebook.
- Rory talks about the impact of parents that always pushed for him to shoot for the stars at a young age.
- Hear the impact that Rich Dad, Poor Dad had on Rory.
- Travis and Rory discuss the merits and issues of the education system.
- Learn how Rory “fell” into entrepreneurship.
- Find out how Rory began actually making money.
3 Key Points:
- Psychology and sales are interconnected.
- When something becomes more available it becomes worth less.
- The amount level of value relationships can bring can far surpass any formal education
“Your level of degree doesn’t represent your level of intelligence.”– Rory F. Stern