Podcast: Ad Strategy for eCommerce
Host: Michael Veazey
Title: Rory Stern – Paid Traffic Strategy for eCommerce
Marketing Strategies Revealed in this Episode:
- Mindset for Facebook ads is critical
- Why are you running paid traffic?
- Strategy vs implementation
- What you are trying to accomplish?
- What is the customer worth at 30, 60, 90 days, a year?
- Typical goals of Facebook Ads for eCommerce
- Scaling: Existing business with existing product, want to sell more of it
- Are you looking to build a list (ultimately a customer list)?
- More sales and better ranking
- Running affiliate promotions (other people’s products)
- If you want to sell products, it might take 6 steps to get there.
- How are you defining success?
- How long are you giving this to work?
- Nothing works within 24 hours!
- It may take 30, 60 maybe even 90 days to accomplish goals.
- Risk tolerance in Paid Media
- Paid media and setting goals must be about the medium term and the long term.
- Data is your guaranteed payoff from Facebook Ads
- Know your numbers
- Strategy is more important that tactics when running Facebook Ads
Want Help With Ads (and Funnels)?
Work with us and you'll get access to a full in-house team of marketers, copywriters, and campaign managers. We're more than just an agency - we are your complete Marketing Team.