Podcast: Adil Amarsi Unplugged!
Host: Adil Amarsi
Title: Rory Stern – Marketing Psychology in Media Buying
The last thing Rory wanted was to be an entrepreneur. Back in 2006, he received his doctorate in Clinical Psychology. Then he read Rich Dad Poor Dad, and his life changed forever. He was a stay-at-home dad of his daughter and learned marketing on his own.
He started as a copywriter and transitioned to a campaign manager. Moving forward, he took advantage of his experiences and built his business built thru trial by fire, RFS Digital Media.
RFS Digital Media aims to provide services on Facebook Ads management, Google Adwords, e-mail marketing, Content networks, Youtube ads, and Funnels.
On today’s episode, Rory will pour out from his VAST fountain of knowledge on media buying and how to grow and keep your wealth. Along with that, he will share the three biggest mistakes you are probably making running ads.
- Rory’s rough journey in entrepreneurship
- His advice on how to keep your wealth
- Maintaining the right attitude when one is haunted by losses
- Adil & Rory’s real-life stories of how they handle their money
- The 3 biggest mistakes you are likely making running ads
- The difference between cold & warm traffic & the misconceptions
- Rory’s tips on people who are not making money & hitting a plateau
- Visit Adil’s website at https://adilamarsi.com/podcast-rory-f-stern/