The client was introduced to us through their copywriter who had consulted with us on the sales letter. Their ads were getting rejected by Facebook for policy violations. The copywriter was going to clean up the sales letter and get it ready for us to run.
When the client engaged with us, they were only spending $1,000 / month on ads with a 2.36 ROAS. When asked why they weren’t scaling, they let us know that every time they scaled, their ads were getting rejected.
We immediately reviewed the salesletter and found several instances of non-compliant copy that were still present. During that review, we also found several elements to the salesletter that were likely, based on previous experience, reducing conversions.
Based on our findings, we let the client know that we needed to first make significant changes to the copy on the salesletter. We informed them that these changes would in all likelihood make things worse at first, and would provide an opportunity to then test, improve, and scale once we had data.
They agreed to everything, and we got to work.
In Month #1, we spent $1,560.32 to generate $6,064.71 in revenue, for a ROAS of 3.89. In Month #2, we spent $21,948.71 on ads to generate $87,483.14, for a ROAS of 3.99.
In total, we worked with the client for 6 months until they had the opportunity to sell their supplement company for a nice profit.
NOTE: This account represents 1 of 3 “Unicorn” campaigns we have had the pleasure of working on and supporting. They had a GREAT offer, at the right time, and we couldn’t throw money at it fast enough.
You may notice we don’t talk about or name our clients publicly, ever. Many clients choose to work with us because everything we do is held in the strictest of confidence. If a client wants to give us a shout out, we’ll gladly take it. But we don’t list a roster of specific clients. It’s a holdover from Dr. Stern’s psychology days where all client information is 100% confidential.
Contact Us Now to Setup a Confidential Compliance & Conversion Call